Double-Hung Replacement Windows
Double-Hung windows are the most traditional and popular window style. The term “double-hung” refers to the two separate window sashes (upper and lower parts) and the ability for each of them to slide both bottom-up and top-down.
Consumer Construction proudly carries Alside windows because of their superior quality and energy-efficiency, wide-array of custom options, and lifetime warranties. Our most popular double-hung window lines are the UltraMaxx® and top-of-the-line Excalibur® windows.
In addition to excellent manufacturers’ warranties, Consumer Construction also backs every window with a 10-Year Workmanship Warranty.
Alside UltraMaxx® Windows
Ultramaxx windows are not only beautiful and timeless but they also carry an impressive list of design features:
- Fusion-welded sash and mainframe for added strength and rigidity
- Vinyl frames and sashes are guaranteed never to chip, peel, crack or warp.
- Insulated chambers in frame help reduce conduction and cut energy bills while an insulated glass pack provides for air space that improves the window’s efficiency year round.
- Each window contains metal reinforcements, triple lift rails, and Quad 4 weatherstripping for added strength and durability.
- All windows also feature special glazing for protection from the elements, super-tight seals, and a strong interlock system that provides a sense of security, comfort, and well being.
Ultramaxx windows also provide tilt-in top and bottom sashes for easy cleaning from inside the home, fiberglass screens, and dual ventilator locks that provide an option to leave windows open while locking them in place for security.
View the full Ultramaxx Brochure
Full Ultramaxx Brochure
Alside Excalibur® Windows
The Excalibur window offers all of the same features as the Ultramaxx (listed above) but it is the higher grade of quality from the Ultramaxx. It also offers the same fusion-welded frame, multichambered sashes and insulated glass, and tight seal against air and rain infiltration; however, it carries a slightly more elegant profile and aesthetic appeal.
View the full Excalibur Brochure
Full Excalibur Brochure
Excalibur awarded Consumer’s Digest “Best Buy”
The Alside Excalibur window has been recognized as a Consumer’s Digest “Best Buy” for its ease-of-use, features, durability, warranty, efficiency, styling and maintenance and servicing requirements!
Alside windows also come with a full range of decorative options from the color of internal or external trim, to custom glass options, to the internal grid styles. To take a closer look at these options check out the Alside website below.
All Alside windows carried by Consumer Construction offer a lifetime limited warranty as well as a lifetime glass breakage warranty. To see further details on the lifetime limited warranty take a look below:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Why choose Consumer Construction for your new replacement windows?
- The two most important things to think about when choosing new windows are the right window and the right company. Our goal is to make your remodeling project the smooth and hassle free process you deserve.
- We offer a wide variety of windows, unlike other companies that offer just one window for everyone.
- We help simplify the process. Our window specialists sit with you in your home, measure and examine your existing windows, and go over your options and answer any questions that you may have.
- Our window specialists are trained to properly diagnose the problem and help you identify the best solution for you.
- Your home and your family are protected. We promise to take care of your landscaping and property as if it was our own. We will clean up after each day and do our best to make it so you won’t even know we were there.
- We do everything we can to make the project as seamless as possible. We maintain a flexible schedule that adjusts to your busy life because your time is of the utmost importance to us.
- We stand behind our work. Your windows are backed by full manufacturers’ warranties, and our own workmanship warranty.
- Your home will not be at risk. We are fully licensed and insured-including workers’ compensation.