Casements and Sliders
Though double-hung windows may be the most conventional form of windows they are by no means the only style used in homes today. Casement windows and slider windows are both popular styles and come in either the Ultramaxx or Excalibur grade.
Casement windows operate on a crank mechanism that is often more convenient to open than a traditional double-hung window–like over a kitchen sink. Alside casement windows offer metal reinforcement and a multi-point locking system that keeps windows secure, and a state-of-the-art hinge system that allows for multi-directional ventilation.
Alside Casement Brochure
Alside also makes sliding windows with a hidden track so that the window maintains its clean and beautiful silhouette. The sliders operate on a nylon-encased dual brass roller system that allows for easy opening and closing of the windows while still protection from the elements. These windows also feature theft deterrent locks.
Consumer Construction is able to customize and install any of the windows for your specific project in a fast, professional, and affordable manner–with over 26 years of experience you know you are in the right hands.
Alside windows also come with a full range of decorative options from the color of internal or external trim, to custom glass options, to the internal grid styles. To take a closer look at these options check out the Alside website below.
All Alside windows carried by Consumer Construction offer a lifetime limited warranty as well as a lifetime glass breakage warranty. To see further details on the lifetime limited warranty take a look below:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Why choose Consumer Construction for your new replacement windows?
- The two most important things to think about when choosing new windows are the right window and the right company. Our goal is to make your remodeling project the smooth and hassle free process you deserve.
- We offer a wide variety of windows, unlike other companies that offer just one window for everyone.
- We help simplify the process. Our window specialists sit with you in your home, measure and examine your existing windows, and go over your options and answer any questions that you may have.
- Our window specialists are trained to properly diagnose the problem and help you identify the best solution for you.
- Your home and your family are protected. We promise to take care of your landscaping and property as if it was our own. We will clean up after each day and do our best to make it so you won’t even know we were there.
- We do everything we can to make the project as seamless as possible. We maintain a flexible schedule that adjusts to your busy life because your time is of the utmost importance to us.
- We stand behind our work. Your windows are backed by full manufacturers’ warranties, and our own workmanship warranty.
- Your home will not be at risk. We are fully licensed and insured-including workers’ compensation.