Replace your old patio door with a beautiful custom vinyl sliding door from Consumer Construction. A new patio door will bring beauty, energy-efficiency, and accessibility to your home, while our maintenance free vinyl sliding doors means you’ll never have to worry about painting again.
Alside 6100 Series Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors
Alside Patio Doors extend your home’s ambience to the great outdoors, visually expanding and brightening any room. And the expanded glass area means added light– so every season is more enjoyable.
With Alside Patio Doors, you’ll spend more time enjoying the view and less time on maintenance. These doors never need painting – and cleaning is simple: your favorite household cleaners and a damp cloth will make glass and vinyl surfaces sparkle like new.
And for ease of operation and durability, you’ll find no better Patio Door. Alside’s heavy-duty fiberglass screening is tough; aluminum frames ensures the outer screen door stands up to the test of time, while an adjustable four-point tension system keeps screens on track. Special anodized tracks at the sill resist corrosion to help keep door panels gliding smoothly for years to come. And it’s all backed by Alside’s Lifetime Limited Warranty* for complete peace-of-mind.
The Alside 6100 Series Patio Door Features:
- Mainframe and sash extrusions will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- White pine wood mainframe substructure, combined with vinyl cladding, provides an effective thermal barrier.
- Vertical sash components are metal-reinforced for added structural strength.
- Extra-deep weatherstripped integral interlocks at meeting stiles for added protection against air infiltration.
- Insulated glass unit featuring double-strength glass with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- Dual durometer glazing system absorbs shocks and offers extra weather protection.
- Structural composite roller system ensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
- Low-profile, anodized aluminum sill cover for added strength and durability.